EVERYDAY THE SAME DREAM is an art game about alienation and refusal of labour. You are a faceless, unnamed man going about his business. The game has alternatives endings. Will you end up going to work and working in a little cubicle like every day, or will you take another route and do something different for once?
You may also like: ENTITY
TERRIFYING GIFS PART 2
These gifs were found on various threads, I am unsure of the origins on some of them.
These are the ones I’m sure of
1) Paranormal Activity 3 (watch here)
2) John Carpenter’s: In the Mouth of Madness (watch here)
3) The Conjuring (watch here)
4) VHS (watch here)
5) The Thing (watch here)
6) Nothing Really Matters- Madonna (music video)
7) A maze in Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights based on La Llorona
8) Devil’s Pass (watch here)
9) Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (watch here)
10) The Poughkeepie Tapes (watch here)
Cracked.com has been a great source of entertainment for me in high school. Their articles are written in a comical way that will make you laugh as much as it makes you learn.
- The 7 Most Unintentionally Creepy Places on the Internet: These are seven websites that prove the internet can still make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end
- 5 Real Murders More Terrifying Than Any Other Horror Movie: Real killers are real scary
- Creepiest Urban Legends That Happen to be True: (Part 1) (Part 2)(Part 3)(Part 4)(Part 5)(Part 6)(Part 7)
- 6 Terrifying Experiment Parents Did On Their Own Kids: Some people’s actions really make me wonder
- 5 Most Terrifying Diseases Doctors Can’t Explain: The oddities that exist in our world
- Creepiest Places on Earth: (Part 1)(Part 2)
- The 7 Most Horrifying Museums on Earth: My personal favorite
- The 6 Strangely Convincing Real Life Curses: Coincidence or something more?
- The 7 Most Ridiculous Ghost Stories From Around the World: A cultural experience
- The 5 Creepiest Disappearances That No One Can Explain: It’s like they vanished into thin air
Capone prided himself as a man with style. If he ever killed someone himself, or one of his henchmen killed an important person, hundreds of dollars worth of flowers was sent to the funeral. In one fight between Capone’s men and another gang, an innocent woman was shot, not fatally, and required hospital treatment. Capone personally paid for all the hospital fees. He also would pay for all children’s hospital bills when he visited.
Not to romanticize gang violence, but why are old time street gangsters more honorable than the current shitty politicians and capitalists of this country?
that is an alarmingly accurate point you’ve just made.
Don’t forget the soup kitchen he opened
- 1. Are looks important in a relationship?
- 2. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 3. Are you a virgin?
- 4. Are you in a relationship?
- 5. Are you in love?
- 6. Are you single this year?
- 7. Can you commit to one person?
- 8. Describe your crush
- 9. Describe your perfect mate
- 10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 11. Do you ever want to get married?
- 12. Do you forgive betrayal?
- 13. Do you get jealous easily?
- 14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- 15. Do you have any piercings?
- 16. Do you have any tattoos?
- 17. Do you like kissing in public?
- 20. Do you shower every day?
- 21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
- 26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
- 28. Have you ever been cheated on?
- 29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
- 31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
- 32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- 33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
- 34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
- 35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
- 37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
- 41. Have you had sex so far this year?
- 42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
- 43. How long was your longest relationship?
- 2 yrs
- 44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
- 45. How many people did you kiss in 2012/2013?
- 46. How many times did you have sex last year?
- 47. How old are you?
- 48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
- 50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
- 53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 54. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 55. Share a relationship story.
- 56. State 8 facts about your body
- 57. Things you want to say to an ex
- 58. What are five ways to win your heart?
- 59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
- 60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
- 2 yrs
- 61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
- 62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
- 63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
- 64. What is your definition of cheating?
- 65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
- 66. What is your favourite roleplay?
- 67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
- 68. What is your sexual orientation?
- 69. What turns you off?
- 70. What turns you on?
- 71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
- 72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
- 73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
- 75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
- 79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
- 80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 81. Who are five people you find attractive?
- 82. Who is the last person you hugged?
- 83. Who was your first kiss with?
- 84. Why did your last relationship fail?
- 85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
I’m putting the usernames in a notebook to give to my family when I finally come out to them. They told me once when I was little that if I ever came out to be gay to not tell anyone because they thought I’d be judged so please reblog so I can show them that people in my generation are different than theirs.
I’m not coming out until I fill the notebook. So if you want to help?